Women’s Centre of York Region offers a range of group programs that support women in building the skills and confidence they need to make positive changes in their lives. We create a safe and supportive environment that meets each woman right where she is.
- A career exploration program to assist women with their search for meaningful and sustainable employment. Read more
- Learn to create a budget, set financial goals, start saving, repair credit, manage debt, generate income and be a wise consumer. Read more
- A group life skills program that enables women to develop the skills necessary in order move forward and become clearer and stronger decision makers on issues that affect their lives. Read more
Microlending for Women
- A group program that supports women starting their own businesses. Read more
- Bite-sized workshops that focus on strengthening women’s emotional well-being. Read more