No one starts out understanding how to manage money. From creating a household budget or balancing a checkbook, saving for a child’s education, buying a car, choosing a mortgage to evaluating life insurance or a retirement fund, or managing your debt, people have to learn about personal finance in order to be successful overseers of their incomes and assets and to reach their life goals.We offer a series of weekly classes and personalized coaching. With this knowledge and support, women are empowered to take greater control of their personal finances and to use best financial practices to progress toward their financial and life goals.
About the Program
Over a six month framework, women in the Financial Empowerment program are supported through:
- Group/in-class sessions
- Complimentary financial kit
- Networking and peer support
- Individual financial coaching
- Monthly seminars with guest speakers
|Six Weeks of Group Sessions
||Stand Alone Workshops
- Mondays – 9:30am – 12:00pm – Newmarket (WCYR) – Monday May 15th start date.
- Tuesdays – 12:30 – 2:30pm – Newmarket (YRCCS @ Yonge and Mulock) – Tuesday May 16th start date.
Program Waitlist is being maintained for future programs.
Women’s Centre of York Region – 905-853-9270 / email@example.com
Upcoming Financial Empowerment Seminars
Please register for seminars by phone, 905-853-9270.