SOFT SKILLS COACHING PROGRAM FOR WOMEN
Training on Softs Skills gets you ahead at your career no matter what industry you are in.
Are you ready to fill in your soft skills gaps?
- Building confidence and increasing self-motivation;
- Creating and maintaining positive attitude
- Improving your time management and goal setting skills;
- Taking steps to manage stress;
4-month program includes:
Skills Gaps Assessment & Goal Setting
Assess to group coaching
Our Soft Skills Coaching Program is a customized coaching program that will guide through practical material on your specific needs considering 9 soft skills: Stress management, Time management, Motivation, Attitude, Adaptability, Confidence, Teamwork, Presentation and Accountability.
Working on these soft skills can help you:
- Improve your time management, organizational skills and goal setting;
- Adaptability and problem solving to create strategies for transition and change;
- Stress management being able to recognize stress symptoms and develop strategies to manage difficult situations
- Communicate effectively and improve your cross-cultural awareness
This program is funded through Ontario Trillium Foundation
For more information, please contact:
Iara Encinas (pronounced as E-Ara)
Phone: 905.853.9270 x 104
Phone: 905.853.9270 x 206
Phone: 905.853.9270 x 106
Phone: 905.853.9270 x 220
Phone: 905.853.9270 x 224